How to use Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of cellulite
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) – is an easy,simple way and self-made method that will allow you to get rid of cellulite in a short time, without spending too much and without side effects.
Combined with honey is a very effective natural remedy. It can improve your skin health and can help you to get rid of cellulite because of its anti-inflammatory properties and due to the presence of minerals, magnesium, potassium ,calcium, sulfur and fluorine in it.
All these elements play an important role in prevent bloating, flushing out toxins and water retention and help lose weight. It helps to give you a perfect body shape and size you want fast.
Also Apple cider vinegar (ACV) can have other benefits for your health like:
• improves your digestion and assimilation of food and nutrients,
• detox and cleanse your body because this natural source of acetic acid.,
• help to get rid of all the toxic metabolic residues that slow down the body’s metabolic rate
• strengthens the body’s immune system
• helps to improve circulation of blood.
We can say it helps to improve your metabolism with natural agents, regulate your blood pH and lowers glucose levels that is great for diabetics.
For outstanding and visible results you need to buy only the 100% organic apple cider vinegar unprocessed, unpasteurized, easily available in grocery stores.
You can check if is a good bottle of apple cider vinegar with a vigorous shake first. You should see some strand-like sediment floating at the bottom, called “the mother of vinegar,”which contains raw, original enzymes and gut-friendly bacteria that promote healing. This is the confirmation that the vinegar is natural.
Pay attention to the label, composition and price. Natural product is always much more expensive than synthetic. Natural apple cider vinegar is usually 6%, whereas synthetic — 9%.
You can also buy apple cider vinegar capsules that contain a concentrated form of apple cider vinegar.
You can prepare this anti-cellulite mixture treatment at home in a simple way.
There are two ways to use the apple cider vinegar for cellulite reduction.
1. Internal remedy cellulite
Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water (the water, which helps purify your body) and drink 30 minutes before every morning on an empty stomach. Repeat this process 3 times a day before every major meal. If you do not like the taste you can add a bit of honey.
You can also mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey, and drink it two times a day on a regular basis.
mixture ACV, Green Tea, Lemon and water and drink 3 times a day!
If you have no problems with your stomach, you can try a drastic recipe with undiluted vinegar: taking 2 tablespoons 3 – 4 times a day whether you was having a meal or not. Depends on your sensitivity if you undergo.
in your daily diet, put apple cider vinegar and consume it in your salads (1 teaspoon ) and get instant effective result of it.
2. As an external remedy cellulite:
mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal parts (at a 1:1 ratio) and rub the solution on the cellulite areas, let it act for about 20 to 30 minutes, 2/per day until you get the desired results
• Another method is to mix apple cider vinegar in your massage cream or the essential oils (add 2-5 drops of any oil of your choice rosemary, lemon, orange or patchouli.) you usually use in your skincare routine and apply it twice a day.
• Another mixture for massage : you can use 3 parts of ACV (apple cider vinegar ) and 1 parts of coconut oil, olive oil , mineral oil or any kind of oil used in cellulite massage
• mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal parts (at a 1:1 ratio), make an ACV body wrap once/day. You can add a 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Put a towel sprinkled with vinegar, put over a plastic wrap for 30 min to one hour, than showering. Or you can use this overnight. You already know that body wraps are good in the fight against the “orange peel”, and apple cider vinegar increase the effect.
• I found another recipe that recommand to brush your skin with coffe scrub and than massage your cellulite areas with Apple Cider Vinegar
• Wraps with cosmetic clay (3 tbsp), apple cider vinegar (2 tbsp) and cinnamon (1 tbsp). Mix and apply on skin with cling film (1 hour)
• Or simply put ACV in your bath and relax. Add 400 ml of vinegar (2-3 cups) to the water. You should soak it for half an hour.
You can choose your most preferred method to do the remedy. Including apple cider vinegar in your routine (and your cellulite treatments) will smooth your skin and helps destroy the excess fat that accumulates in the cells. You will be able to see how your skin becomes firmer.
Most women report noticeable results within about 6 weeks (sometimes considerably sooner), but to see results application should be regular.
There are no major known side effects of Apple Cider Vinegar when used in moderation.
Indications to use apple cider vinegar:
Test the apple cider vinegar on your skin before use. Put on the back of your wrist a little vinegar and wait a couple of minutes. If you have an allergic reaction dropped out of use
Useful vinegar components must be stored in a dark bottle
Consult with a health care professional before using apple cider vinegar for the treatment of cellulite if you have : all vessels and heart disease, injuries and damage to the skin, skin diseases, critical days,…
Do not use cider vinegar undiluted because it can damage your tooth enamel and affect your stomach
Too much of the acid can trigger indigestion, diarrhea, and excessive production of gastric acids.
If you are pregnant and want to use vinegar, just mix it with water in the ratio 1:3 and consult your doctor
You can alternate wraps with massage – 1 day one procedure, the next day another
After treatment put on skin a moisturizing cream. Use an additional anti-cellulite lotions and creams
You can find all apple cider vinegar products here .
If you liked this blog feel free to Like, Share and Support this page!. Your opinion is very valuable to us.